Below are recommendations from Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden that everybody must ELIMINATE from their diet.
10 BAD FOODS:
- Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
- Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare for red meat.
Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. Use salt and lemon juice as a salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
- No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
- No nitrates added to meat
- No carbonated drinks! No any kind of drinks within one hour before, during or one hour after meals.
- Skin of a baked potato. If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
- TO COOK EGGS YOU MAY:
- Poach; This is his number one choice because the water never reaches a temperature greater than 212 degrees.
- Scramble with butter over very low heat and only until they are just setting up. If you can hear them cooking it’s too hot.
- Soft boil with the yolk still runny. Some call them “2 minute eggs”
- Raw Eggs are good
- Raw Dairy
- Fish, Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Lard
- Mixed Nuts—no peanuts
- Nut Butters—no extra sugar
- Pure Buckwheat (Isn’t wheat).
- Couscous (made from pearl millet only).
- Corn (GMO Free)
- Cacao, Tea, Red wine.
- Filtered water each day. Avoid soft plastic bottles.
Any carbohydrate (except oatmeal) that is “Gluten Free” is OK.